< View all Career Opportunities
Posted: January 19th, 2022
System Administrator Linux/Windows Junior/Senior
Silicon Creations is a company founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA) dedicated to design of analog and mixed-signal IP cores for integrated circuits such as PLL phase-locked loops, SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various processes from 5 nm to 180 nm.
In 2011, we opened a design office in Kraków. For more information, please visit www.siliconcr.com
- Linux/Windows systems administration.
- Supporting a team of electronics engineers ( shell/perl/python ).
- Backups management/verification, installations, updates and system maintenance.
- Daily system monitoring.
- Configuration, managing and solving NFS exports, automount and ZFS problems.
- Control and implementation of security procedures.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Advanced in Linux (Redhat/Centos 6, 7, 8).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell/perl/python).
- Skills in network administration (Netgear, Mikrotik (RouterOS)).
- Independent english speaker (level at least B2).
- Must be self-motivated and communicative, team-player.
- Experience in virtualization (VirtualBox or other).
- ZFS file system experience.
- Experience in ansible or other automation tool.
- Knowlegde of zabbix administration.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Prior experience is welcome.
- Work in an international team with people for whom electronics are a passion.
- Internship for the first 3 months, possibility of full-time / part-time employment including an independent position.
- Opportunity to develop.
- Attractive salary.
- Friendly work environment.
Important: please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Back to Top