< View all Career Opportunities
Posted: January 19th, 2022
Silicon Creations’ core products are phase-locked loops (PLLs), high-speed serializers/deserializers (SerDes), and high-speed IO IP. We offer designs in all major foundries (TSMC, SMIC, Global Foundries, UMC, Samsung, etc.) and process nodes (from 180nm down to 5nm). The successful candidate will lead customer interaction and support efforts while monitoring design progress.
Customer support is a crucial foundation of our business practice. Candidate must adapt to a variety of tasks based on customer need. Quality Assurance is another aspect of this position. Candidate must identify potential chip-level challenges the customer may face while integrating and using our IP, and work with customer design teams to ensure their products (and are IP) function as specified in high volume production.
- B.S. (masters desired) in electrical/computer engineering, or related degree
- Experience with Matlab, PERL, and/or Python programming languages
- Knowledge of circuit design and systems
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills
- Our business model requires providing not only spec compliant GDS, but also a variety of support views our customers use for IP integration.
- Candidates should have design experience developing PLLs and SERDES.
- Candidates should have experience developing both product specific documentation (i.e. Datasheet) as well as Application Notes.
- Candidate should have experience developing IP support views including: Matlab Model, Verilog Model, Liberty Model, UDNs, UPFs and CTL.
- The existing QA infrastructure at Silicon Creations is based around automated testing and verification using scripting languages such as Perl and Python, therefore a background in programming in a Linux environment is also highly desired.
If desired, the successful candidate will have both domestic and international travel opportunities to interact with and support our customers. Back to Top