< View all Career Opportunities
Perl/Python Developer Junior/Senior
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
- Develop scripts for parsing and processing text files to extract relevant data.
- Collaborate with the team to understand the data requirements and design efficient parsing algorithms.
- Utilize Linux shell proficiency to enhance the parsing and processing workflows.
- Write code in Perl and Python to implement the parsing logic and perform data transformations.
- Apply regular expressions to extract and manipulate data patterns within the text files.
- Ensure version control system integration to track code changes and maintain codebase integrity.
- Work independently to analyze, troubleshoot, and debug scripts to ensure accurate data extraction.
- Create project documentation to provide clear instructions and guidelines for script usage and maintenance.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand project requirements and contribute to the overall data processing strategy.
- Proficiency in Linux and experience working in a shell environment.
- Strong knowledge of Perl and Python programming languages.
- Familiarity with regular expressions for efficient text pattern matching and extraction.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, and meet project deadlines.
- B2 level of English proficiency for effective communication within the team.
- Proficiency in creating project documentation to ensure code maintainability and knowledge sharing.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with Jira for task and project management.
- Ability to handle and process large volumes of data.
- Strong capability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Perl.
- Eagerness for self-development and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Knowledge of code testing methodologies and practices.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with team members and engineers.
- Experience in automation processes.
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary depending on the seniority level.
- Flexible working hours are possible during education process.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities.
- Cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on the most advanced nanometer-scale microelectronics technologies.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Back to Top