< View all Career Opportunities
Posted: September 26th, 2022
Technical Customer Support Specialist
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA),
present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed
SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Handling the e-mail and JIRA notifications from customers.
- Collecting all information related to the type of support request.
- Basic classification of the problem.
- Fast problem solving (autonomous and/or in cooperation with the design team).
- Respond in time-and quality to technical questions from the customers.
- Works with design leaders to ensure support is followed and SLA’s are being met.
- Participation in JIRA and support flow development and maintenance.
- Help in JIRA database update.
- At least MSc (or BSc/BEng and during MSc studies) degree in electronics, microelectronics or related profile.
- Theoretical knowledge of topics related to the design of integrated circuits (IC), intended for data or clock generation and distribution i.e.: signal integrity, jitter and its types, analysis of eye diagrams (eye-pattern), transmission lines etc.
- Basic skills in JIRA system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (including technical language).
- Strong work-organization skills, team-play.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Experience in similar position
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary depending on the seniority level.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on
most advanced cutting-edge technologies
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be
processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement
of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data
for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to:
Back to Top
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted