< View all Career Opportunities
Posted: March 6th, 2023
Sales Account Manager
Any location, USA
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Oversee company’s relationship with key sales accounts ensuring mutual satisfaction with efficient and transparent communications at engineering and business levels, shared expectations with consistent and fair terms.
- Coordinate assessment of new sales opportunities for technical requirements, feasibility and fit with company’s products and strategic goals.
- Develop proposals and presentations for sales offers to new and existing customers, lead price negotiation and work with others to ensure smooth and timely contract execution and guide a smooth transition to our engineering team.
- Review, revise, and approve offers proposed by third party sales representative network and ensure they meet our standards including maintenance of CRM records.
- Participate in and contribute to product business line and new product line reviews and proposals.
- Contribute to setting product pricing policies and continuous improvement of sales procedures.
- Domestic and possible international travel to visit customers, and to attend relevant technology conferences, and tradeshows.
Likely attributes/background of successful candidate
- Extensive experience in large and complex chip development using mainstream EDA tools in advanced process nodes including significant success in a design/development or project management role and demonstrated success in a business or sales role.
- Proven successes negotiating sales.
- Strong preference for someone with a proven track record of serving a territory or set of target customers through business development and strategic sales campaigns.
- Prefer direct experience with and knowledge of SerDes interfaces.
- A desire to prioritize partners’ and customers’ success by understanding their needs and striving to achieve mutually positive outcomes.
- Ability to forge lasting relationships built upon mutual trust and transparency and consistency in making and meeting realistic promises, and willingness to say “no” when necessary.
- Experience with and knowledge of the dynamics of the Silicon IP business, on both the sales and customer sides would be an advantage.
- Well organized, able to work independently and yet enjoys working in competent teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Prefers a long-term employment engagement helping to grow a sustainable company with an excellent record of customer and employee retention.
Back to Top
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a direct influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities.
- Cooperation with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.