< View all Career Opportunities
AMS Layout Design Engineer Junior/Senior/Intern
Kraków , Poland
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Developing layout of Integrated Circuits
- Simulation and verification of the circuits
- Participation in product development and maintenance
- Preparing of product-related documentation
- Customer support
- BS or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of Analog and Digital circuits.
- Good awareness of layout techniques, technology effects, parasitic effects.
- Familiarity with circuit design software (Cadence Virtuoso or similar).
- Ability to work on Unix filesystem.
- Familiarity with revision control system.
- Analytical mind, ability of effective troubleshooting, multidisciplinary skills.
- Good communication and work-organization skills, team-play.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Proficiency in English (B2 or higher)
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies
- Competitive salary
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Cooperation with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Back to Top